2014 Harley-Davidson® XL SPORTSTER 1200 CUSTOM CLEAN BIKE
Sale: Save $2,000.00 now until 9/30/2019
XL SPORTSTER 1200 CUSTOM CLEAN BIKE
Contact Adam or Joe for your NO HASSLE INTERNET BEST PRICE!! **520 836 0583** See lots more photos or fill out a quick financing form here: www.adrenalinaz.com See why people come from all over the southwest to buy from us! Additional options and accessories are extra if added to unit. All financing is subject to approval. Come on down to Adrenalin Motorsports in Casa Grande and ridenow with me and the kellys in our x3 maverick all over Arizona bring your Kawasaki from Parker, Havasu and Bullhead to Route 66 and Vegas. In Arizona we ride all four seasons from sierra to showlow. We ride now - not later get yours today. Flip a coyne and watch Nick blast past nash.
- Fat Front End: Leading the way for the 1200 Custom motorcycle is a fat, in-your-face front end. The thick triple clamp and beefy front tire wrapped around a 16-inch 5-spoke chrome cast wheel will not be denied. Take a look and you'll see the true custom character of a Sportster® motorcycle, but just a little fatter and a little more custom.
- Rear LED Lighting: Low profile in style, but big and bright when you need it most. The rear LED beam on the 1200 Custom motorcycle fits the contours of the rear fender perfectly, and the array of fast-acting red LED lamps grabs everyone's attention both during the day and at night. License plate mounts are slotted nearby to offer a convenient and noticeable spot for your tag.
- Chrome 5-Spoke Cast Wheels: When it comes to custom, standout wheels are a must. The 1200 Custom motorcycle features brilliant chrome 5-spoke wheels that cast striking reflections wherever you go. Custom style for a custom ride.
- H-D1™ Factory Customization: Make it yours from the start. Now with H-D1™ factory customization, your personalized 1200 Custom motorcycle is built just for you from the Harley-Davidson factory. It's easy: use the online H-D1™ Bike Builder tool to configure a bike that fits your style and personality. Select from extended paint offerings and genuine H-D engines, wheels, seats, handlebars, footpeg positions and security. Bring your plan to your Harley-Davidson dealer for consultation and to place your order. Our employees go to work, building your motorcycle, according to your design, and in about 4 weeks your masterpiece will be ready for you at your dealer.
- Evolution® Engine Heritage: The Evolution® engine—known in certain crowds as the Blockhead—was first bolted to the frame of a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle back in 1984. Born from legendary Shovelhead and Ironhead engines, the Evolution® engine broke new ground in displacement innovation while maintaining the hunger for power, durability and proven reliability that The Motor Company was built on.
- Evolution® Engine Innovation: Air-cooled and durable as hell, the 1200cc Evolution® engine is yet another nod to the unwavering work ethic that drives advancements in motor technology at Harley-Davidson. Aluminum heads and cylinders lighten the load of the bike and improve air-cooling efficiency. Electronic fuel injection says goodbye to carburetors and boasts increased reliability and less routine maintenance. Bottom line: the rubber-mounted Evolution® engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of the open road.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the 1200cc Evolution® engine and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Black powder-coated cylinders and cylinder heads are topped off with chrome rocker covers, while chrome pushrods highlight the iconic V-Twin. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the 1200c Evolution® engine makes an ironclad statement to holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional): The factory installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. Stick the fob on your ignition key ring and let it do all the work. It's this attention to details and security that make Harley-Davidson® motorcycles unique.
- New Foundation Brake System: Like riding itself, you can never go too far when it comes to improving a bike’s brakes. This is why for 2014 we gave the brake system of each Sportster model a complete overhaul designed to improve performance, fit and finish. We increased the size of the brake rotors from 292mm to 300mm, and added a more powerful, stylized front caliper with 34mm pistons, and stylized rear caliper to match. Other system features include an improved all-aluminum integrated rear master cylinder with reservoir, new all-aluminum front master cylinder with reduced friction and higher efficiency, and stainless steel braided lines. It all adds up to more confidence on the road, and more power and predictability when you squeeze the brakes.
- Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) (Optional): When the burrito exit comes out of nowhere, you’ll need a little extra braking power. That’s why we’re proud to introduce optional anti-lock brakes (ABS) on all Sportster models. ABS improves overall braking performance, and keeps you from locking up under heavy braking. Plus, the entire system is smartly integrated into the design of the bike, so nothing gets in the way of your steel work of art. Because what’s the point of stopping if you can’t make a few heads turn?
- New Ergonomic Hand Controls: If your hands feel good on the controls you’ll feel good on the bike. Which is why when you twist the throttle of a Harley-Davidson, you just know. You feel more dialed in, comfortable and attuned to the road and everything around you. In designing the new hand controls we went the extra mile to make sure every operation is as intuitive, fluid and effortless as possible. So you can keep your eyes on what’s over the next ridge and not what’s under your thumb. Things like self-canceling turn signals that are right where you want them to be and brake levers that are easy for all riders to reach. We’ve added new features, too, like a trip switch and vehicle “start” switch on keyless models. Details that may seem small but make a huge difference on the road. Because it’s tiny things like these that make a Harley-Davidson a Harley-Davidson.
- Integrated Electrical System: Coursing through every 2014 Sportster model is a new body controller with updated routing. It has a cleaner look and reduces the number of wiring harnesses, switches, relays and fuses. Which is a fancy way of saying less fuss. We’ve also added a new voltage regulator with modified fins and integrated connectors to improve heat rejection. Like you, the 2014 Sportster® motorcycles are wired and ready to chase wind and eat up miles of pavement.
- New Closed Loop Exhaust System: Designed to meet future worldwide emissions standards, and the standards of future generations of Harley-Davidson riders. The new closed loop exhaust system delivers heart-pounding performance in the key of the trademark Harley-Davidson rumble. With its robust, soul-stirring big twin design, new durable mufflers with exhaust shields, a catalyst and mini heated oxygen sensors that improve emissions and drivability, this system is not only better for the environment, it makes riding better.
- Tach and Gear Indicator Readout: Even though none of us would want to admit it, from time to time, we've all had to kick our shift lever back down to 1 to figure out what gear we were in. This year the Sportster® models get a new speedometer with a gear indicator readout and a tachometer that can be activated by your trip switch. Now you've got all the information you need to keep it in the power band at the touch of a finger.
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires: Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires provide the superior performance, sensational grip, impressive durability and excellent handling expected on a race-bred bike. The exclusive deep-cut tread design improves grip and water evacuation capability. Grip performance and durability is also enhanced by the tire's rubber compounds, which use the latest generation of Michelin synthetic polymers. Under the rear rubber, aramid belts are used to stabilize your ride, which helps inspire confidence in handling.
- Forward-Mounted Controls: With the custom forward-mounted controls on the 1200 Custom motorcycle, you can kick back a little and stretch your legs for the ultimate cruise through town or across the state line. It's time to take in the open road the way you were meant to—on a two-wheeled machine that keeps it as real as you do.
- Pullback Handlebar: Sink into the saddle and let your arms fall naturally to the grips. The 1200 Custom motorcycle is equipped with a pullback handlebar that creates a comfortable, laidback cruising position. Stainless steel for a tough custom look, and about one inch closer to your chest, you're ready to take on the road ahead.
- Two-Up Custom Seat: The 1200 Custom motorcycle sports a sleek one-piece, two-up classic seat that has all the premium material, stitching and style you expect from Harley-Davidson, the motorcycle makers who've been putting their own seats in the saddle for over a hundred years. It's a great seat to go solo, and has plenty of room to bring along a friend.
- Length: 87.6 in. (2,225 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.6 in. (676 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28 in. (710 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.3 in. (110 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30
- Trail: 4.2 in. (107 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.8 in. (1,520 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 2.8 qt. (2.6 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 562 lb. (255 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 584 lb. (265 kg)
- Engine: Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore: 3.5 in. (88.9 mm)
- Stroke: 3.811 in. (96.8 mm)
- Displacement: 73.4 cu.in. (1,202 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 38/57 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.315
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.653
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.948
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4.102
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.517
- Exhaust: Chrome, staggered with slash-cut mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type: Chrome, 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Chrome, 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 70.8 ft-lb (96 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 26.2
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.3
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 48 mpg
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
- Gauges: Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Engine Type
- 73.4 cu.in. (1,202 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.5 in. (88.9 mm) x 3.811 in. (96.8 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 130/90B16 72H
- Rear Tire
- 150/80B16 77H
- 59.8 in. (1,520 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 26.6 in. (676 mm); Unladen: 28 in. (710 mm)
- 30 deg.
- 4.2 in. (107 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- 48 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 562 lb. (255 kg)
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Vivid Black