2011 Honda CBR250R UNDER $3000.00 !!!!!
Fun. Cool. Capable. CBR250R.
If you're looking for a smart, capable and fun way to enjoy life on two wheels—have we got a bike for you: the all-new Honda CBR250R!
The new, fuel-injected CBR250R offers everything you want in a first-time bike: Light weight. A powerband that's immensely user-friendly. Excellent fuel economy. Unmatched reliability. And a fun factor that's off the chart.
Since the new CBR250R is a Honda, it's full of features few other bikes in its class can match. And it offers a build quality that means you've got dependable cross-town or cross-country transportation.
Best of all, the new CBR250R is available in two versions: the CBR250R and the CBR250R ABS with our Anti-lock Brake System – a first for the segment and a really valuable option that both first-timers and experienced riders will appreciate.
Light, Narrow, Low: Because it's a single-cylinder machine, the new CBR250R is narrow, and with its low 30.5-inch seat height and light 359-pound curb weight, putting your feet down in parking lots or at stoplights can be a lot easier.
The Power of One: The new CBR250R uses a single-cylinder engine with fuel injection, double-overhead cams and a counterbalancer. Sure that's tech talk, but the architecture offers some very real advantages. Maybe the most important is power delivery: a single offers the kind of torque and midrange power that's well suited for all levels of riders.
Stop with Confidence: The option of Honda's Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) is a perfect matchup with a bike like the new CBR250R. ABS helps you cope with unanticipated challenges and stop with added confidence.
- Engine Type: 249.4 cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 55 mm
- Induction: PGM-Fi, 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 37 mm fork
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability
- Front Brake: Single 296 mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire: 110/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 140/70-17 radial
- Rake: (Caster Angle): 25.0 deg.
- Trail: 95mm (3.74 in.)
- Wheelbase: 53.9 in.
- Seat Height: 30.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 359 lbs. includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal
- Model Id: CBR250R
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Metallic Black, Red/Silver
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- 249.4 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 55 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37 mm fork
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 110/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 140/70-17 radial
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.5 in.
- 25.0 deg.
- 3.74 in. (95mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal
- Metallic Black, Red/Silver