2009 Kawasaki VULCAN 900 VN900LT Best Deal in Town!
Sale: Save $1,900.00 now until 9/30/2019
VULCAN 900 VN900LT Best Deal in Town!
Contact Braxton, Adam or Joe for your NO HASSLE INTERNET BEST PRICE!! **520 836 0583** See lots more photos or fill out a quick financing form here: www.adrenalinaz.com See why people come from all over the southwest to buy from us! Additional options and accessories are extra if added to unit. All financing is subject to approval. Come on down to Adrenalin Motorsports in Casa Grande and ridenow with me and the kellys in our x3 maverick all over Arizona bring your Kawasaki from Parker, Havasu and Bullhead to Route 66 and Vegas. In Arizona we ride all four seasons from sierra to showlow. We ride now - not later get yours today. Flip a coyne and watch Nick blast past nash.
903cc V-twin SOHC Engine
- Smooth and reliable engine tuned to deliver healthy dose of torque at low rpm
- Gear-driven balancer allows use of single pin crankshaft without excessive vibration
- Rubbermounted to reduce engine vibration at all speeds
Four-valve Cylinder Head
- Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow, creating more power and low-end torque
- Single overhead cam design is simple, lightweight and practical
- Long intake tracts narrow near the combustion chamber to increase intake flow speed for more efficient filling, increased torque and better low-end response
Liquid and Air Cooling
- Finned cylinders and head and liquid cooling combination make for exceptional thermal control
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
- Automatic fan helps keep things cool
- Includes temperature warning light
Automatic Cam Chain Tensioner
- Maintains precise valve timing with maintenance
- Assures greater reliability
- Hidden from view to preserve the engine's clean, basic look
Dual Slash-Cut Mufflers
- Big slash-cut mufflers look great and contain emission reducing honeycomb catalyzers
Positive Neutral Finder
- Find neutral a shift pedal lift away from first gear, every time
Electronic Fuel Injection
- Superb performance and rideability thanks to dual throttle bodies with sub throttles
- The ECU controlled sub throttles are located behind the main throttle valve, allowing the DFI system to provide more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
- Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for optimal acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption
- Lower unsprung weight than shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action
- Efficiently transfers the power to the rear wheel
- Low maintenance and low noise
Double Cradle Frame
- Very rigid, large-diameter box section backbone allows a larger fuel tank, high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds
- Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at ultra-low speeds
- Long wheelbase contributes to highway stability
- Triangular swingarm has a hardtail appearance, but utilizes a single shock hidden beneath the seat
- Long and low chassis for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact
41mm Front Fork
- Excellent rigidity and 5.9 inches of travel
- 32 degrees rake angle offers excellent straight line manners
- Classic look with its wide fork pitch
- Both the 272mm front and 242mm rear rotors feature twin-piston calipers for great power and feel
Spoke Custom Wheels
- Chromed steel rims and spokes
- “Spool-style” polished aluminum front hub
Wide Rear Tire
- 180mm rear tire provides added stability while projecting a powerful image
- Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers
Tank-Mounted Speedometer with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Tank-Mounted Speedometer with Turn Signal Indicators and Caution Lamps
- Provides riders the crucial information at-a-glance
- Compact design matches the bike's clean look
Push-to-Cancel Turn Signals
- Push-to-Cancel Turn Signals
- No fumbling, just a simple push on the switch cancels the turn signals
- Robust, optically correct, acrylic plastic windscreen is shaped for smooth airflow
- Strong chrome plated steel supports enhance its cruiser style
- Adjustable height
- Carefully selected top grain cowhide with minimal flaws and deep dyed for a long-lived finish
- Slant top opening lid, with two 1.5-inch wide leather straps, chrome buckles and quick release fasteners
- Dual panel lid construction with embossed Vulcan logo detail
- Half-inch diameter chrome plated brass stud accents
- Metal reinforced upper edge so bags hold their shape
- Rolled and riveted lid minimizes water entry
Low Stepped Seat
- Ultra-low 26.8-inch seat height allows riders to easily plant both feet on the ground at stops
- Laid-back riding comfort for two
- Detailed with half-inch diameter chrome plated brass studs
- Classic tombstone shape
- Strong chrome plated steel supports
- Pad detailed with chrome plated brass studs
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- Displacement: 903cc / 55.1 cu.in.
- Bore and Stroke: 88 x 74.2 mm
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel Injection: EFI with dual 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Rake/Trail: 32°/6.3 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Track® swingarm / 4.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 130/90-16
- Rear Tire Size: 180/70-15
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Front Brake / Rear Brake: Single 272mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper / 242mm hydraulic disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Seat Height: 26.8 in.
- Overall Length: 97.0 in.
- Overall Width: 39.6 in.
- Overall Height: 58.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 657.1 lbs.
- Color: Two Tone: Metallic Diablo Black / Candy Imperial Blue, Two Tone: Candy Diamond Red / Metallic Titanium, Two Tone: Metallic Titanium /Pearl Crystal White
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- 903 cc (55.1 cu.in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 74.2 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- EFI with dual 34 mm Keihin Throttle Bodies
- TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork; Travel: 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Track® swingarm; Travel: 4.1 in.
- Front Brakes
- Single 272 mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 242 mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.8 in.
- 6.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 657.1 lbs
- Final Drive
- Two Tone: Metallic Diablo Black / Candy Imperial Blue, Two Tone: Candy Diamond Red / Metallic Titanium, Two Tone: Metallic Titanium /Pearl Crystal White
- Standard: 12 months; Optional: Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months