2019 Kawasaki KFX 90 - Easy Financing! Automatic!
Sale: Save $100.00 now until 2/28/2019
KFX 90 - Easy Financing! Automatic!
Great Deals!! Contact CK, Adam or Joe for your NO HASSLE INTERNET BEST PRICE!! **520 836 0583** See lots more photos or fill out a quick financing form here: www.adrenalinaz.com See why people come from all over the southwest to buy from us! Additional options and accessories are extra if added to unit. All financing is subject to approval. Come on down to Adrenalin Motorsports in Casa Grande and ridenow with me and the kellys all over Arizona from Parker, Havasu and Bullhead to Vegas. In Arizona we ride all four seasons from sierra to showlow. We ride now - not later get yours today.
The KFX®90 ATV provides the ideal blend of size and performance for riders 12 and older that are just getting started or stepping up from a 50cc ATV.
- 89cc 4-stroke engine and automatic transmission delivers broad power with plenty of usable torque
- Push button electric start provides simple and reliable starting
- Parental controls such as an adjustable throttle limiter and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) collar allow the speed and performance to be adapted to rider experience
- Keyed ignition helps prevent unauthorized use
- Full floorboards help to protect feet
- Sporty styling featuring Lime Green or Bright White bodywork provides race-inspired good looks
- Single shock rear suspension and independent A-arm front suspension soak up the bumps and contribute to sporty handling
- Engine: 4-stroke, forced-air cooled, single
- Displacement: 89.0cc
- Bore x Stroke: 47.0 x 51.8mm
- Compression ratio: 10.0:1
- Maximum Torque: N/A
- Fuel System: Mikuni PTE 16
- Ignition: Solid state CDI
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Automatic
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Single A-arm with twin shock absorbers/2.8 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Swingarm with single shock absorber/2.9 in
- Front Tire: AT 18 x 7-8 tubeless
- Rear Tire: AT 18 x 9-8 tubeless
- Front Brakes: Dual mechanical drums
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic discs
- Ground Clearance: At rear axle - 3.9 in
- Starting System: Electric with back-up kick-starter
- Fuel Capacity: 1.5 gal
- Turning Radius: 8.7 ft
- Towing Capacity: N/A
- Total Rack Capacity: N/A
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: N/A
- Lighting: N/A
- Frame Type: Double cradle, steel
- Track Front/Rear: 26.8/26.0 in
- Overall Length: 56.1 in
- Overall Width: 35.6 in
- Overall Height: 36.4 in
- Seat Height: 25.6 in
- Curb Weight: 266.8 lb**
- Wheelbase: 38.0 in
- Instruments: N/A
- Color Choices: Lime Green, Bright White
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
NOTES:**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Kawasaki's KFX®50 is recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX®90 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16 riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only by persons 16 years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, forced-air cooled, single
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0 x 51.8mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni PTE 16
- Starting System
- Electric with back-up kick-starter
- Front Travel
- 2.8 in.
- Front Suspension
- Single A-arm with twin shock absorbers
- Front Brake Type
- Dual mechanical drums
- Front Tires
- AT 18 x 7-8 tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock absorber
- Rear Travel
- 2.9 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic discs
- Rear Tires
- AT 18 x 9-8 tubeless
- Double cradle, steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 266.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.5 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- At rear axle - 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 56.1 in. x 35.6 in. x 36.4 in.
- 38.0 in.
- Final Drive
- Continuously Variable Automatic
- Lime Green, Bright White
- 12 Month Limited Warranty