2015 Kawasaki Teryx Camo Easy Financing! Best Deal in Town!
The 2015 Kawasaki Teryx® picks up where the all-new 2014 model left off with its robust chassis, significant power boost, and premium FOX Podium high-performance shocks.
• Large 783cc digital fuel-injected 90-degree V-twin offers the best combination of power and efficiency in a Side x Side.
• Fully adjustable FOX® Podium™ piggyback reservoir shocks offer excellent sporty control and plush ride comfort
• Super-strong double-X frame design with integrated ROPS cage offers rigidity and durability for the Teryx™ side x side’s high overall carrying capacity
• Secure-latching doors allow quick and easy entry and are painted to match the rest of the Teryx’s durable bodywork
• Bodywork and aggressive styling reflect the natural strength and performance of the Teryx
• Kawasaki engineering and construction that is visibly strong, with high-quality welds, larger bearings, stout U-joints and a premium look that can only be found on Teryx® side x sides
• Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty backs-up the premium engineering with the longest warranty coverage in its class
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) system offers low-effort steering and extra damping at speed and in rough terrain
• Roomy interior lets the driver and passenger stretch out, while ample cargo space means you can take along plenty of supplies and gear
• Superb off-road ability, including high-grade Maxxis® Bighorn 26" tires on 12" rims, 11.1" of ground clearance, a 17-degree break-over angle
• Continuously variable transmission (CVT) and a centrifugal clutch offer sporty performance and the slow-speed throttle precision needed in tricky or slow-speed conditions
• Electronic three-mode transfer case is controlled by a handy cockpit switch and allows instantaneous changes from 2WD to 4WD and 4WD with differential lock for maximum traction situations
• Dual 200mm front discs and a sealed multi-plate rear brake system help provide secure stopping power
• Convenience features include latching doors, auto-style parking brake, roomy cargo area, full instrumentation, passenger hand-holds, over fenders for mud protection, easy-opening front hood for maintenance and much more
• Multi-function instrumentation offers the driver a host of important information, including speed, hour meter, fuel level and much more
Powerful Liquid-cooled 783cc V-twin Engine
• Large 783cc SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, digital fuel-injected, 90-degree V-twin pumps out a broad spread of power throughout the RPM range, especially in the low and mid-range, precisely where a Side x Side needs it most.
• Impressive fuel economy takes Teryx farther on one tank of gas
• Oversquare (85 x 69mm) engine dimensions and high-flow four-valve cylinder heads contribute to the Teryx’s superb acceleration, low and mid-range pulling power and overall engine drivability
• 90-degree V-twin configuration offers perfect primary balance, resulting in low engine vibration and maximum comfort for driver and passengers
• Aluminum cylinders are electrofusion-plated for light weight and excellent heat dispersion – all of which add durability and reliability
• Valve timing, lift and ignition timing are optimized, as is the exhaust system, for a powerplant pumping out substantial power for a Side x Side
• Piston wall thickness, connecting rod bearing surfaces and crank journal surfaces are optimized for durability
• Engine can be started in gear when the brake pedal is depressed
• A heavy-duty liquid cooling system keeps temperatures under control in the harshest conditions, and provides long-term dependability
• Underhood snorkel air intake and massive air box feed the engine plenty of clean air while minimizing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
• Paper air filter element offers plenty of intake surface area and excellent dust resistance
• Large-capacity radiator is compact and placed high in the chassis for protection against mud and debris, while a large cooling fan increases cooling capacity, especially during slower going and while towing heavy loads
• Large-diameter cooling-system hoses maximize coolant flow and overall capacity, while the coolant reservoir is located beneath the flip-up front cover for easy maintenance
• Engine weight is reduced via numerous advanced technologies, including lightened crank webs, rare earth magnet usage, a small generator, and paring excess material wherever possible
• An integrated ignition cut-out helps preserve the brake system, by preventing driving while the parking brake is engaged
Digital Fuel Injection
• Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) system offers excellent throttle response and automatically adjusts for changes in temperature and elevation for optimum performance in a wide range of environments
• Teryx’s DFI system is controlled by a 32-bit ECU and continuously monitors coolant temperature, air-intake temperature and pressure, throttle position, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle, to automatically provide the ideal amount of fuel via two 36mm throttle bodies, which include 12-hole fine-atomizing injectors, for instantaneous stable power delivery regardless of the conditions
• FI system permits easy engine starting at low temperature and utilizes an Automatic Idle Speed Control and Automatic Fast Idle function to help ensure smooth engine warm up
• The high-pressure fuel pump located within the tank features a unique reservoir chamber at the bottom of the pump to help ensure air does not leak into the fuel system
• Use-specific sized throttle bodies, optimized ignition timing and fine-atomizing injectors maximize low- and mid-range torque as well as offer excellent response at higher rpm
Kawasaki Automatic Power-drive System CVT w/Centrifugal Clutch
• Featuring high and low ranges, plus reverse, this advanced and continuously variable transmission provides extremely direct engine feel along with instantaneous acceleration from the centrifugal clutch
• Transmission uses a strong, high-grade, Kevlar-impregnated belt designed to handle the output of the engine. The drive converter shaft is hard chrome-finished for added durability
• The smooth centrifugal clutch is key to the Teryx’s superior acceleration precision at slow and very slow speeds
• Centrifugal clutch is located between the crankshaft and CVT drive pulley, which eliminates CVT belt shock and contributes to optimal transmission performance
• A large intake duct, located high to keep water and debris out, provides plenty of cooling air to the CVT
• Heat shielding on the exhaust pipe below the intake duct helps minimize CVT temperatures
Selectable Four-wheel Drive / Locking Front Differential
• Selecting two- or four-wheel drive is as easy as rotating a switch located on the dash to quickly choose between 2WD / 4WD / 4WD+differential lock
• Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while a convenient dash-mounted knob allows the front differential to be locked to help boost traction in slippery conditions
High Performance Shocks and Sport-focused Suspension
• High-performance gas-charged FOX Podium shocks on all-four corners feature remote reservoirs, adjustable spring preload, and 24-way compression damping for excellent fade-resistant performance in the toughest conditions
• 8" of front and 8.3" of rear wheel travel help provide a plush, controlled ride
• Sport-focused suspension has optimized spring and damping settings for high-performance driving and a high degree of comfort with extra passengers
• Independent rear suspension provides the best possible performance and handling over a wide-range of speeds and loads
• The piggyback reservoirs on all-four shocks help reduce oil frothing under harsh conditions by keeping the shocks cooler under strain
• A front torsion bar helps minimize body roll, maximizing driver feedback
Electric Power Steering (EPS)
• Electrically powered system reduces steering effort, especially at low speeds when turning effort is greatest
• Input from vehicle speed and torque sensors determine the amount of steering assistance required from the system’s motor
• Electric motor’s inertia reduces bump steer and kickback to the steering wheel caused by shocks to the wheels, resulting in a more comfortable and controlled ride
Stout Double-X Frame Design and Wide-body Chassis
• The super-strong double-X frame design bridges each of the boxed sections with cross members that significantly stiffen and strengthen the overall structure, adding durability and reducing flex
• Strong tubular steel cab framework meets SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4 and 7.5 requirements as a Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) and helps protect driver and passengers from trees, bushes and other overhanging obstacles, while also lending extra strength to the double-X frame
• Steel guards protect the engine from rocks and other trail hazards
• Sport-focused suspension has optimized spring and damping settings for high-performance riding and a high degree of comfort with extra passengers
• Wide-body track and new longer 85.8" wheelbase allows the ability to climb over obstacles that would high-center longer and lower vehicles and offers a superior ride compared to smaller units with shorter wheelbases promotes secure handling, especially at speed, yet turning radius remains surprisingly tight – 16.7’
• Short wheelbase offers other advantages, including a favorable breakover angle, which allows the Teryx to climb over obstacles without high-centering
• Chassis offers 11.0" of ground clearance, an ideal compromise between sport handling and the ability to clear tough off-road obstacles
• Frame design optimizes front and rear suspension lower A-arm lengths for precise handling and minimal geometry change throughout the suspension’s travel
• Engine and undercarriage guards provide maximum protection from rocks and debris
• Chassis and suspension serve up an ideal balance of bump absorption, taut steering and ride comfort
Underhood Snorkel Air Intake
• Underhood snorkel air intake and massive air box feed the engine plenty of clean air while reducing intake noise. Easy maintenance design promotes long engine life
• Paper air filter element offers plenty of surface area and increased dust resistance
• Dual front 200mm hydraulic disc brakes gripped by rigid-mount 27mm twin-piston calipers provide powerful, fade-free braking and solid feel. To protect against damage and debris, the discs are tucked within the wheel recesses
• Premium quality braided-stainless-steel lines provide excellent brake feel and consistency
• A sealed, oil-bathed multi-plate rear brake system provides maximum stopping power in almost any condition along with reduced maintenance due to its sealed design
• The sealed rear brake’s compact design contributes to excellent ground clearance
Large, 26" Maxxis® Tires
• 26" Maxxis tires developed specifically for Teryx side x sides provide outstanding traction in many different conditions
• Mounted on durable 12" rims, they are some of the largest tires available in the Side x Side category and provide outstanding rough terrain performance and obstacle clearance
600-lb. Capacity Cargo Bed
• Strong 27.6" x 43.3" tilting cargo bed is both durable and plenty useful, especially with the Teryx’s 600 lb. payload capacity
• With standard cargo hooks, the Teryx cargo bed helps carry quite a bit of gear, making it highly functional for work as well as play
• Optional Kawasaki Tool Mount System allows for snap-mounting of Kawasaki accessories and/or tools to the bed rails
• Latching tailgate offers easy tool-free removal and features molded-in drink holders
Large Cockpit and More Comfortable Ergonomics
• With its massive passenger compartment, Teryx provides best-in-class shoulder and legroom
• Form-fitting high-back bucket seats are three-way adjustable and feature retractable three-point seatbelts (with a shock absorbing anti-cinch system) to help provide a comfortable ride
• Roomy seating position makes the Teryx easier to get in and out of than other sport side x sides
• Rear storage compartments offer 48 gallons of total storage – the largest in the class – with sealed and latching lids to provide excellent water and dust resistance
• Center tray with tie-hooks provides secure location for small cooler or tool/tackle box
• Hand holds for passenger are standard, making it easier to climb in and out
• A drink holder for each occupant is standard and helps boost comfort on long drives
• Padded sport-style steering wheel is positioned low for comfort
Multi-function Digital Display
• Standard on all models, the Multi-function Display includes a digital speedometer (mph or kph), clock, dual trip meters plus 2WD/4WD/4WD w/ differential lock indicator, water temperature and fuel-injection warning indicators, digital fuel gauge, hour meter, parking-brake indicator, neutral, reverse and low-oil-pressure warning lights, and much more
• Bodywork and aggressive styling reflect the natural strength and performance of a Teryx
• Secure-latching doors allow quick and easy entry and are painted to match the rest of the Teryx’s durable bodywork
• Underbody engine guards protect vital components; smooth surface acts as a skid plate, which aids in clearing obstacles
• Vibrant Blue color has the Teryx looking as good as it performs
• Strong thermoplastic olefin bodywork looks great and offers a scratch-resistant surface that’s capable of staying good-looking much longer than the cheap plastic bodywork offered by some competitors
• Fender extensions help keep flinging mud at bay
• Strong all-steel front guard helps protect the nose from brush, trail debris and minor impacts
• Forward-tilting front hood assembly offers quick access to the radiator and front suspension components for easy maintenance and suspension tuning
• Dual 35W headlights and 5/21W dual taillights mean you’ll see and be seen
Range / Transportability
• Large 7.9-gallon (30L) fuel tank and excellent fuel efficiency provide campers, hunters and trail explorers the ability to get far, far away and back again
• Even with its wide track and big tires, Teryx is compact enough to fit in the bed of most full-size pickup trucks
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-deg., four-stroke V-twin
- Valve system: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 783cc
- Starting system: Electric
- Bore x stroke: 85 x 69mm
- Compression ratio: 10.7:1
- Fuel system: DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, reverse, and a wet centrifugal clutch
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Frame: Double-X reinforced design using large-diameter, thin-walled, high-tensile tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Dual A-arm with new piggyback reservoir coil-over FOX Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping / 8 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with new piggyback reservoir coil-over FOX Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping / 8.3 in.
- Front tires: Maxxis 26x9-12
- Rear tires: Maxxis 26x11-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 117.3 in.
- Overall width: 61.6 in.
- Overall height: 74.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 85.8 in.
- Ground clearance: 11 in.
- Lighting: (2) 35W headlights, (2) 8W tail light, 24W stoplight
- Cargo bed capacity: 600 lb., 43.3 W x 27.6 L x 10.4 in. H
- Towing capacity: 1,300 lb.
- Curb weight: 1,547.2 lb.
- Fuel capacity: 7.9 gal.
- Instruments: Multi-function digital meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking-brake indicator, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and low-oil-pressure indicators
- Color choices: Super Black
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12 or 24 months
- Engine Type
- 90-deg., four-stroke V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 85 x 69mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-arm with new piggyback reservoir coil-over FOX Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 26x9-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with new piggyback reservoir coil-over FOX Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 26x11-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1,547.2 lb.
- 85.8 in.
- Front Travel
- 8 in.
- Rear Travel
- 8.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,300 lb.
- Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, reverse, and a wet centrifugal clutch
- Drive System
- Selectable four-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Super Black
- Kawasaki Strong 3 Year Limited Warranty